Wednesday, July 7, 2010

argh! too much going on!!!

Hi all,

So since my last blog...
Did the motorbike shoot for my friend Stephen, I posted the pics up on flickr, but I haven't retouched any of them yet.

I shot at Vivid Sydney, which was my first one as well and honestly I was disappointed, but apparently it was crap compared to last year.

I got a job as a real estate photographer:

But lost the job because my gear wasn't up to the company's standards.

Got my old job at Co-op Bookshop back.

Went to the launch of the 'Fullness of Truth' tour, which was highly inspiring AND entertaining!
Shot for the Alex Jones talk at Our Lady of Mt Carmel for the topic 'Catholic Evangelisation: What it IS and what it is NOT"

Working on stuff for Voice of the Youth and also a "secret" WYD project, which I hope will inspire some people to give serious thought about attending WYD11!

Upcoming events:

Voice of the Youth #6 tomorrow with Archbishop Mark Coleridge. I hear great things about him, so I am really looking forward to hearing his talk. Will be shooting it too.

Fullness of Truth - Fr Mitch Pacwa is coming to Bossley Park, I'm not sure if I'm going to shoot it or not, we'll see how I feel haha.

I didn't realise that I missed my friend so much, am meeting up with her on Saturday :) might watch Toy Story 3 as well! Double yay!

Sorry that nothing is all that indepth, I've got a lot of stuff to do and plus I'm kinda lazy hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment